This little boy has DOUBLED in size!
Check out the “bunny progression:”
Nate at three months:
- is “talking” all the time.
- loves to smile, no laughs yet, but we do get squeals of excitement!
- likes the cloth diapers, but we do use the disposables on occasion. He’s in the disposable size 2.
- Weighs almost 14 pounds! (We took him to Best Beginnings to use the baby scale and with clothes he was 14 pounds, so we figure he’s just under that.)
- loves his activity gym, and is learning to like tummy time. He will get a little fussy, but no full on crying like before.
- has almost full head control but will still give us the occasional head butt.
- bats at Phil, Bob, and Murphy and occasionally grabs them.
- Sleeping is still pretty much like it was at two months- hoping for an improvement soon!
- is always moving- kicking his legs especially.
- loves to read.
People say at three months things start to settle. I will say it’s a little bit easier but things will never be the same. I’m still wondering what it will be like to get eight hours of sleep again. *Sign* In spite of this, Nate is so lovable and such a wonderful baby.
Lane took some beautiful photos of the most adorable baby in the world- I’ll post a few as soon as I can.