I really, truly, honestly cannot believe that Nate is five months old. Yet, he is. So here goes:
Nate at five months:
- loves everybody! He is constantly smiling and laughing. I’ve started calling him my little ham.
- tummy time is improving, and he is starting to do his mini-pushup and pull his legs up under himself.
- enjoys “standing.” I wasn’t sure if it was okay for him to do that but on my girls weekend I noticed Brittany helping precious little Ezra (a week older than Nate) so I figured it would be alright.
- has found a favorite book in And to Think that I Saw It on Mulberry Street. He lights up and waves his arms and kicks his legs when I read it to him. I am so glad he is learning early to love reading!
- enjoys his swing a lot more. I can actually get a little fifteen minute break now and then to start dinner, etc. while he swings.
- weighs about sixteen and a half pounds.
- is a chatterbox. No words yet but I think he will be an early talker.
- still loves bathtime. It is adorable.
- has hair growing in a mohawk. We love spiking it!
- enjoys grabbing peoples faces. He started doing that with Trey, and now he does it with everyone. He thinks it is pretty hilarious.
- still eating breastmilk exclusively, and we will start solids next month. I am drooling over this:The Beaba Babycook from Williams-Sonoma. It steams, purees, defrosts, and warms. Isn’t it beautiful? I plan on making Nate’s food anyway, but this would make my life easier.
- That is all for now.
PS- EST is 8:33pm even though WordPress says it is 12:30am. I was on time! 🙂