The little dude is back to sleep! Now for his eight month update. Please excuse the lack of bunny pictures, I think Nate has so far surpassed bunny in size that they don’t have too much point. The other reason is I just keep forgetting to take them.
At eight months, Nate:
- is crawling! He officially started on his eight month birthday. I think we have finally childproofed enough, although there is no substitute for watching him!!
- sleeps a solid TEN hours a night!
- is having trouble napping (in case you missed the memo)
- says “dada” all the time, and “mama” only when he is crying. It’s a bummer that he hasn’t officially said “mama” yet but I’m thrilled he has shown such an interest in talking so early.
- still loves reading, but he has just started turn the pages for me and pointing to the things I point out.
- pulls up to his knees on everything, and has even made it to standing a couple of times.
- is teething like crazy, the two bottom teeth are totally in and I think the top ones will be appearing very soon.
- isn’t doing too well with solids, but we are working on it. Favorite food is still breastmilk, which Trey affectionately calls “boobmilk.” Yep, that’s right.